Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan
This hassle-free plan offers 5 years/unlimited mileage of tire protection for your new vehicle, including damage from curbs, potholes, and other road hazard conditions. Drive with confidence knowing you’re protected while you’re on the road.
- Wheel Replacement - Full repair or replacement cost for all four OEM (original equipment manufacturer) or aftermarket tires. Includes cost of mounting, balancing and valve stems.
- Total dollar cost of repair or replacement is paid—no pro-rata allowance
- Maximum of $1,500 per year for repairs
- Covers both original equipment manufacturers’ and after-market tires and wheels
- Full replacement value for damaged tires and/or wheels when exact item is no longer available
- Replacement of tire pressure sensors if damaged as a result of road hazard conditions
- 100% Flat Tire Repair Coverage*
- 24 Hour “Sign-and-Go” Towing and Roadside Assistance
- No Deductible!
- 24/7 service provided by Cross Country Motor Club (1-800-521-2779)
This program is only offered Stateside. Ask your MAS representative for details. *Administered by Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., Boston, Mass. 02155. Call 1-800-521-2779 for prior authorization to receive these plan benefits.