Auto Appearance Care
Dings and dents from things such as runaway shopping carts and wind-blown car doors are more than annoying. They reduce your vehicle’s value and appearance, and the truth is, most cars have them or are going to get them.
Unlike other PDR (Paintless Dent Repair) service plans, which have restrictions on dent size, the unique Auto Appearance Care Service Agreement is the only nationwide plan that will remove dings and dents on vertical and horizontal panels that can be completely repaired utilizing the innovative PDR process.
What Is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair is an innovative process developed by automobile manufacturing production teams to remove small dings and dents from painted sheet metal surfaces without harming the vehicle’s factory finish.
Dent Zone Certified PDR Service Technicians are highly skilled craftsmen who utilize specialized hand tools to manipulate and flex the metal back to its original form.
PDR works from behind the vehicle’s damage, therefore it does not require sanding, painting, or body fillers. In most cases, there is no evidence a dent ever existed.
Why purchase the Auto Appearance CareSM Agreement?
The benefits of the program include:
- Unlimited usage during the service agreement term
- "Sign & Drive" service - No Consumer Cash Outlay at time of service
- No deductible
- PDR services also include a lifetime repair warranty which guarantees:
- 100% customer satisfaction on performed repairs
- The dings or dents will not re-appear
- New vehicle factory warranty does not protect against dings and dents
- PDR service costs are typically less than an insurance deductible
- PDR services are more convenient and less time consuming than traditional body shop repair methods
- Protects the vehicle's value when it comes time to sell or trade
May reduce lease turn-in penalties
- All PDR Service Agreements include a $200 Hail Damage Repair Discount
Transferable to the next owner
Keep Your Car Looking New Longer!